The Early Stage Researchers (fellows) are committed to get an active role in scientific outreach projects.
This page is dedicated to the outreach activity of our fellows and documents their active participation in scientific educational events addressed to the general public.
- ¿Pueden los científicos convertirse en supervillanos? by our fellow Daniel Jenkins published in QuarkBits, a blog hosted by Investigación y Ciencia.
- El bosón de Higgs: ¿elemental o compuesto? by our fellow Alessandro Lupo published in QuarkBits, a blog hosted by Investigación y Ciencia.
- EIC: Un investimento per il futuro, an article by our fellow Lorenzo Barca published in the journal QUID of the Italian Mensa (n. 2, 2020, page 56) and also in the blog Medium.com.
A version of this article in Spanish with the title EIC: una inversión para el futuro has also been published in QuarkBits, a blog hosted by Investigación y Ciencia.
- Equations written in the stars, by our fellow Gabriel Bliard, online presentation at the Peterborough Astronomical Association on May 1, 2020.
- Poster on EuroPLEx activities by our fellows Emil Leeb-Lundberg and Simran Singh of the University of Parma at the outreach event “Notte dei ricercatori” (part of the European Researchers’ Night) held at the same University on September 27, 2019.