The Early Stage Researchers (fellows) are committed to get an active role in scientific outreach projects.
This page is dedicated to the outreach activity of our fellows and documents their active participation in scientific educational events addressed to the general public.
- A EuroPLEx fellows’ video produced in collaboration with SISSA Medialab, Scientist: How to become one, presented at the Researchers’ Night 2020. Watch it also on the Europlex youtube channel.
- EuroPLEx fellows Reddit AMA on theoretical physics.
- Posts in QuarkBits, a blog hosted by Investigación y Ciencia:
– Cómo construir tu propio acelerador de partículas… en un PC by our fellow Guido Nicotra (11.01.2021).
– ¿Pueden los científicos convertirse en supervillanos? by our fellow Daniel Jenkins (01.09.2020).
– El bosón de Higgs: ¿elemental o compuesto? by our fellow Alessandro Lupo (11.08.2020).
– EIC: una inversión para el futuro by our fellow Lorenzo Barca (11.06.2020).
The original of this post with title EIC: Un investimento per il futuro was published as an article in the journal QUID of the Italian Mensa (n. 2, 2020, page 56) and also in the blog Medium.com.
- Equations written in the stars, by our fellow Gabriel Bliard, online presentation at the Peterborough Astronomical Association on May 1, 2020.
- Poster on EuroPLEx activities by our fellows Emil Leeb-Lundberg and Simran Singh of the University of Parma at the outreach event “Notte dei ricercatori” (part of the European Researchers’ Night) held at the same University on September 27, 2019.