8 (out of 15) ESR positions have already been filled and 6 fellows have already started!
- Emil Hakan Leeb-Lundberg works in Parma on the project Phase structure of quantum gauge theories on compact manifolds at finite temperature.
- Lorenzo Barca works in Regensburg on the project Nucleon form factors for neutrino experiments.
- Leonardo Chimirri works in Berlin on the project Applicability of the weak coupling expansion in QCD.
- Nico Battelli works in Dublin on the project Precision quark mass renormalization and the gradient flow.
- Guido Nicotra works in Bielefeld on the project Freezeout-conditions in heavy ion collisions.
- Simran Singh works in Parma on the project Thimble regularisation of Lattice Gauge Theories.